Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shamanatorr

re: App: Shamanatorr

The application submitted by Shamanatorr is as follows:

Quote:
In Character Questions (to your character):

What is your name?:
Shamanatorr

From which race do you hail?:
Dwarf

How old are you?:

What qualities do you have that you feel will make you suitable as a member of the Wardens of Azeroth?*:
I am a open minded person, I like to try new things and I think I would be a great RP candidate to your guild.

Out of Character Questions (to you as the player):

How much roleplaying experience do you have? (None at all is acceptable if you are honest).:
None at all

Do you agree to the Guild's Roleplaying and Behavior Policy?:
Yes

By answering 'Yes' here, you have understood that the first four questions are to your character, and the last three to you as the player.:
Yes

What is your in-game character's name and realm? e.g. Elwood-Defias Brotherhood. :
Shamanatorr

Carmtan
Commander

re: App: Shamanatorr

Heya Shamanatorr, thanks for applying! Those answers for question 4 are awesome from an out of character perspective but it is intended to be answered from the perspective of your character image. Easily done, how would your character answer that?

I look forward to hearing from you and lets try get you into our roster!

Carm

Azeroth is but one small world in a vast universe, a realm filled with potent magics and mighty beings. Since the dawn of time, these forces have influenced Azeroth and the surrounding cosmos, setting the stars in motion and shaping the destiny of countless worlds and mortal civilizations. - Chronicle Volume 1: Cosmology
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board