Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carmtan
Commander

re: Battle for Azeroth and Our Public Presence.

With our eyes to the announcements of Blizzcon it's time to update our homepage post, to direct those visiting our website to the excitement hidden away in our forums and to make more of that excitement, those raw, driven opinions and views of our members more visible to the public eye.

There is a lot of talent here in the members that make our role-play and stories not only enjoyable but additionally gives it a professional feel - it is this that we want to show to the public. To share those opinions and views that I personally call the basis of the talent of the Wardens of Azeroth.

Welcome friends, new or old, to the Wardens of Azeroth website. We hope we can share some of the passion we have for the ways we interact with the game in a way that has you visit time and time again. 

Increasing our public presence on www.woa-guild.com

For a while now we have looked to improve the website, to even improve our presence in general, in a way we couldn't quite put the exact words to. There were lots of things, lots of ideas we had but this seems to be the connecting climax that pieces it all together. This really came as a revelation from Karinia which inspired me to try and drive this forward myself, if anything supporting what Karinia is already doing. To collect our content, our views and opinions and take it to the public eye.

As mentioned previously it is something Karinia has already been doing. Specifically and not restricted to the work put into Gnometure Science and WANTED: The Warden Antagonists. I recommend reading these as they are excellent pieces of writing and editing that really spearheads this effort. There are links to it over the website you will find it in our public forum under our main forum tab, it really deserves to get this ball rolling.

Karinia also mentioned to me something along the lines of our old and highly respected Art of Roleplay by Lisel but taking it away from role-playing a bit and focus on story-writing which we all know Karinia has some great things to share with us. Again it's providing more for our site visitors to revel in, enjoy and get a sense of the drive behind everything we do. 

If you guys have any advice and suggestions for us to further this effort please let us know. I have alarms set on my calendars so that every week I can post a topic on our public forums that we can pour some passion into. I do however -need- some topic ideas to really generate a healthy presence on these posts so please lets get that feedback in. What is it Wardens and friends, that gets you talking? 

Blizzcon 2017 - New Expansion, Reworked Content and More. 

Classic Warcraft servers, scaling zones to level in throughout all of Azeroth and of course the rekindled and full fueled war between the Alliance and Horde. There is alot of excitement here that we need to get talking about, sharing about and getting hyped about together. What is it you are excited about, what is it you are hoping to see and have you noticed something others haven't? Check out the discussion post on our public forums, join our hype!

You may have noticed I haven't mentioned our stories this time! This is because Karinia has already put up a post helping us stay tuned with our current storylines. Check them out... where? Thats right, on our forums! 

Thank you very much for reading everyone, we are humbled by your presence, efforts and feedback. We will see you very soon indeed. Wardens out. 

Azeroth is but one small world in a vast universe, a realm filled with potent magics and mighty beings. Since the dawn of time, these forces have influenced Azeroth and the surrounding cosmos, setting the stars in motion and shaping the destiny of countless worlds and mortal civilizations. - Chronicle Volume 1: Cosmology
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: