Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Current Roleplay Storylines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carmtan
Commander

re: As Sunsets Over Azeroth.

I made a lot of bold plans and goals for the Fel Iron Cells which fell through when a loss of interest in my own story hit and the storyline fell short - as did my time on WoW. I simply did not enjoy the topic of demons, Legion and otherwise anymore. Simply put. But all that time clocked writing for the story - I didn't want it to go to waste. I also did not want to run the story, what I liked the idea of a year ago I ended up disliking as Legion, expansion wise, progressed. So here I have a refreshed mind, some experience running real D&D and ultimately a more relaxed new topic that I may try to tie the ends of the Fel Iron Cells with. Though thats no promise, as if planning takes away from the roleplay it's simply not something I want to risk running with.

The Legion brought the fight to Azeroth, and all of it's denizens played their part in repelling the invasions. Now, as sunsets over Azeroth I am going to focus on the stories of the survivors, those who were knocked to the dust but got back up again. The factions, races, clans, tribes and forces of the planet have taken a substantial numerical hit. While guards and enforcers are working over time to rebuild and safe-house there will always be those who receive the help last, be that due to placement of their living situation or otherwise. 

Things like helping those too young to bare the responsibilities of having lost a family member, to help deal with what has been and gone, to clear the devastating debris that plagues the world and to aid friends in as always covering what they want to - but struggle to cover with efficiency. 

A lot of topics I have written about I now struggle to stick with, and that is a fault of my own. So I am going to gently grace over new un-visited areas of story with a new found and refreshed method. One that yields more respect for the cultures pre-written and less so delving so far into them in planning and participation that the ideas becomes too rigid, unmoving and ultimately boring. 

It will be a series of connected events that will have us Warding Azeroth. Sheath your sword but hold it close, new skills are ahead of you waiting to be learned, new adventures and new dangers. 

The sun at bay with splendid thrusts still keeps the sullen fold; 

And momently at distance sets, as a cupola of gold, 

The thatched roof of a cot a-glance; 

Or on the blurred horizon joins his battle with the haze; 

Or pools the blooming fields about with inter-isolate blaze, 

Great moveless meres of radiance. - A Sunset by Victor Marie Hugo.

Azeroth is but one small world in a vast universe, a realm filled with potent magics and mighty beings. Since the dawn of time, these forces have influenced Azeroth and the surrounding cosmos, setting the stars in motion and shaping the destiny of countless worlds and mortal civilizations. - Chronicle Volume 1: Cosmology
Carmtan
Commander

re: As Sunsets Over Azeroth.

These will likely be small pockets of RP I arrange with one or two others. Three situations written, three flavour images. 

Let me know if you are interested in any of the above, situations assigned to each. 

Azeroth is but one small world in a vast universe, a realm filled with potent magics and mighty beings. Since the dawn of time, these forces have influenced Azeroth and the surrounding cosmos, setting the stars in motion and shaping the destiny of countless worlds and mortal civilizations. - Chronicle Volume 1: Cosmology
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Current Roleplay Storylines All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board