Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> The Venture Co. Community (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carmtan
Commander

re: The Warden Soundtrack.

Reckon we can make a Wardens of Azeroth go-to playlist/soundtrack? Lets get some song suggestions in, lets see a diverse playlist that cries out WARDENS OF AZEROTH. Comment below your choices and why! 

Azeroth is but one small world in a vast universe, a realm filled with potent magics and mighty beings. Since the dawn of time, these forces have influenced Azeroth and the surrounding cosmos, setting the stars in motion and shaping the destiny of countless worlds and mortal civilizations. - Chronicle Volume 1: Cosmology
Karinia DuLey
Unused

I do like my soundtracks, when I make a new storyline I tend to find the soundtrack of a game (eg, Final Fantasy VI) and go through each song, marking what it would be used for (combat, gnome areas, forests, etc).

One of my favourites this time round wasn't combat, it was this:

I named this one 'Memory' in my list, when talking about Kari, Tamara or anyone elses past. In FF6, Rachel is one of the protagonist's girlfriend, and before the story, she effectively dies saving him. I find it's a great post-battle theme, quite sad but with a hint of hope.

Ooo I like it!

Azeroth is but one small world in a vast universe, a realm filled with potent magics and mighty beings. Since the dawn of time, these forces have influenced Azeroth and the surrounding cosmos, setting the stars in motion and shaping the destiny of countless worlds and mortal civilizations. - Chronicle Volume 1: Cosmology
Elwood Marshton
Unused

Hello! I totally didn't start a new thread in the attempt to reply to this one!
I love the idea, since I try to enhance to immersion with seemingly fitting music when it isn't already provided.

Here's some Soundtracks I find immersive, depending on the occasion. The first is nice for that unsettling awe tied to exploring new places.

Since I'm confused whether this is purely instrumental or not, I'll throw another one up here with some lyrics:

I personally prefer it without lyrics, but who am I to force a preference?

Mashira
Ambassador

re: The Warden Soundtrack

I've been thinking on this since it was pointed out to me about half a week ago, and I've narrowed it down to two songs. The very first song to come to mind was (oddly enough) a Vocaloid song. 'Track' by KEI feat. Megurine Luka.

This song never fails to make me happy! I think its lyrics encapsulate determination and improvement of the self, two large segments of the what makes the Wardens... well, the Wardens.

For those of you who don't particularly like Vocaloid (and if we're looking for instrumental pieces here), the second song that came to mind was 'Warmth and Kindness' from the Professor Layton series.

It is a touching piece of music. One I think shows the more emotional side of our RP. I've shivered in fright and tension, gasped and laughed aloud and - I'll admit - cried manly tears due to the RP I've had in the Wardens, so it seemed fitting to share a song that's both happy and sad. Hopefully, we'll all get to experience the happy side a lot more than not!

Carmtan
Commander

These are awesome additions and whats nice to see is I can clearly identify these songs with you guys. It's Warden but it also has that personal identity. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> The Venture Co. Community (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board