Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> The Venture Co. Community (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carmtan
Commander

re: WoA's 7th Birthday.

Share your pictures, screenshots, memories and all things Warden over the years here! 

Azeroth is but one small world in a vast universe, a realm filled with potent magics and mighty beings. Since the dawn of time, these forces have influenced Azeroth and the surrounding cosmos, setting the stars in motion and shaping the destiny of countless worlds and mortal civilizations. - Chronicle Volume 1: Cosmology
Carcia Firesproket
Commander

No longer have screenshots of this, but sometime in 2010-2011 we had an event in Burning Steppes at Blackrock Hold or w/e and I was playing Nhyra at the time (As she was a Commander before Carcia was, as I was still in Redrum Inc) and I have vivid memories of the Wardens taking on many orcs that day. I just remember Carmtan and I being there and not much else.

But its been 7 years. I can think of plenty since then, but thats the earliest thing I can remember. And with my recent forays into the PvE world last year I can't actually imagine being anywhere else, honestly. Members have come and gone but WoA is my home and I honestly don't think I'd still be playing WoW without it.

Carmtan
Commander

Check out our old youtube recording channel from the first 2 years of our formation x)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhGfKVevKH9hEKd9obOZCg

Azeroth is but one small world in a vast universe, a realm filled with potent magics and mighty beings. Since the dawn of time, these forces have influenced Azeroth and the surrounding cosmos, setting the stars in motion and shaping the destiny of countless worlds and mortal civilizations. - Chronicle Volume 1: Cosmology
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> The Venture Co. Community (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board