Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> The Venture Co. Community (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karinia DuLey
Unused

re: Gnometure Science - Studying your rolls! [OOC]

Greetings friends, Gnome Johnson here, of Gnometure Science. You might remember us from the time we flooded Ironforge by removing the water-seals from portals and the resulting years of shifting the blame onto someone else.

Well, thanks to our new found bankruptcy, (*low* Who the fel trademarks the word Gnome anyway? Seriously?!) We're here to provide our science to the best we can find, and since we are banned from going over two-hundred yards from Tinkertown, you were the closest we could find.

So, have you ever wondered whether it is better to crush or smash in combat rolling? Or whether you should attack the one in the dress. Perhaps you don't now whether you should swipe or thrash...obviously you thrash. Anyway, you ask us the question, and we'll study your rolls during your events and compile the results here, so you can see what is the right way to save the world!

Don't ask us how we'll do it, it's science! You wouldn't understand.

Now, here are some concerned guild members of yours already wanting our science! If you want your science questions answered, reply to this thread and we'll update this front page, free of charge!

Well Carcia, we'll find out. After every event, we'll adjust yours and Mordoth's average roll so we can find out if that cute little face of yours deserves to retain it's face as the face of the CRS!

Carcia Average: 48

Number of Carcia Case Studies: 4

Latest Carcia under 10 roll: - 21/10

Mordoth Averge: 44

Number of Mordoth Case Studies: 4

Latest Mordoth under 10 roll: - 21/10

You see, even generic people can learn something, from science! Because we here at Gnometure Science like you Gerrond, we'll not only compare your average rolls at attacking with your shield or weapons, but also defending with your shield or weapons. No need to thank us, we're happy to help.

Gerrond Average Weapon Attack Roll: 62

Gerrond Averge Shield Attack Roll: - 69

Gerrond Average Weapon Defence Roll: 32

Gerrond Average Shield Defence Roll: - 49

Last edited by Karinia DuLey on Mon Oct 23, 2017 13:59; edited 3 times in total

re: Gnometure Science - Studying your rolls! [OOC]

Hello again friends, Gnome Johnson is back, ready to do some science!

Anyway, the bean counters had a go at me for revealing Carcia as the anonymous archmage last time. They tell me I might be vulnerable to some kind of lawsuit. They're telling me I should actually focus on doing something useful, like making gold.

Bah, I say! They remind me of my father and the time he told me to get a real job. I say time, I obviously mean times, everytime, birthdays, winter's veil, medical centre, whenever we run into each other.

This company was founded on lawsuits, we've been having them for the last twenty years and we've only gone bankrupt nineteen times, I call that a win. Besides, I haven't looked at how much gold we're making from your roll science, but I imagine it's somewhere in the thousands, so we'll triple that. Maybe then I'll hire new bean counters.

Anyway, I hear the science is going well so far, lots of good results. So much so we've attracted the attention of someone else.

I get you Aivor, loud and clear. You get tilted whenever anyone mentions Dark Ogres...Trolls, Dark Trolls, and you want to know how tilted you do actually get, seasick tilted or off the face of Azeroth. I bet you also get enraged when anyone says something incorrect about Ogres...Trolls...not Ogres, Trolls.  Ever wondered whether you get tilted more by Dark Trolls or incorrect Trolls? Doesn't matter, we're sciencing here!

Whenever you tilt, just roll 1-10 and we'll do the rest!

Average Dark Troll Tilt: 6.6

Total Dark Troll Tilts: 7

Average Incorrect Troll Tilt: 8

Total Incorrect Troll Tilts: 1

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board