Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karinia DuLey
Unused

re: App: Kalmisto

Thanks for your application. We have plenty of dwarves around and one thing I know about them, is they love roleplaying with other dwarves. Warcraft's Lore really is something so I am sure you'll enjoy learning.

Hang on in there.

re: App: Kalmisto

The application submitted by Kalmisto is as follows:

Quote:
In Character Questions (to your character):

What is your name?:
Marron Silversnare

From which race do you hail?:
Dwarf

How old are you?:
57 years

What qualities do you have that you feel will make you suitable as a member of the Wardens of Azeroth?*:
I know me way around the animals and how to get some meat on the table in most places imaginable. I know me bows, have a sure eye and me hand is steady, so I can hold me own in a fight. I have a heart big enough to care fer me mates. I fight fer justice where possible.

Out of Character Questions (to you as the player):

How much roleplaying experience do you have? (None at all is acceptable if you are honest).:
I've played tabletop rp's since around 10 yrs old (meaning more than 25 yrs of experience, with long and short pauses from active gaming). Have tried a few LARPs aswell, and some experience on WoW (been in a few Horde rp guilds before). All this said, I'm not too familiar with WoW lore but am willing to learn all the time.

Do you agree to the Guild's Roleplaying and Behavior Policy?:
Yes

By answering 'Yes' here, you have understood that the first four questions are to your character, and the last three to you as the player.:
Yes

What is your in-game character's name and realm? e.g. Elwood-Defias Brotherhood. :
Marron-Defias Brotherhood

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board