Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carmtan
Commander

re: App: DeorsaMcCann

Heya Deorsa! Thanks for applying. Your application is very unique which I admire and don't worry about not having RPed much - we are friendly as heck and will help out with anything you aren't sure about anyway. Anywho I liked your application, lets get you interviewed in-character and into the guild. I'll send your character an in-character ingame letter :)

Azeroth is but one small world in a vast universe, a realm filled with potent magics and mighty beings. Since the dawn of time, these forces have influenced Azeroth and the surrounding cosmos, setting the stars in motion and shaping the destiny of countless worlds and mortal civilizations. - Chronicle Volume 1: Cosmology
DeorsaMcCann

re: App: DeorsaMcCann

The application submitted by DeorsaMcCann is as follows:

In Character Questions (to your character):

What is your name?:
"MagnaModan"

From which race do you hail?:
Dwarf

How old are you?:
Don't know

What qualities do you have that you feel will make you suitable as a member of the Wardens of Azeroth?*:
Eh... I dunno I can fight? Er... I'm a miner and a Smith'o'sorts... Er... Lokk I just want to help. People. My people. I nay 'ave clue what yur looking fur in me but I know I'm just trying to not fight on my own any more.

Out of Character Questions (to you as the player):

How much roleplaying experience do you have? (None at all is acceptable if you are honest).:
very little :'(
Random encounters and etc but I'm a lore sponge and I love WoW lore and try to craft a character into it.

Do you agree to the Guild's Roleplaying and Behavior Policy?:
Yes

By answering 'Yes' here, you have understood that the first four questions are to your character, and the last three to you as the player.:
Yes

What is your in-game character's name and realm? e.g. Elwood-Defias Brotherhood. :
Deórsa-Ravenholdt

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board