Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Current Roleplay Storylines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mordoth Timire
Warden

re: Claws of Metal

Postponing the events for a short while, since I'm away. Have fun RPing and see you all in a few weeks.

HK-47: "Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck, just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine."

Revan: "Maybe later."

HK-47: "You hear that, meatbag? I will be back!"

Mordoth Timire
Warden

re: Claws of Metal

Image result for alchemy lab artwork

Summary

The leads led the Wardens to Raven Hill Cemetery. Within a nearby crypt they stumbled upon something unnatural. The metal door that led into the crypt had been torn off. Inside, the Wardens discovered the remnants of an old lab. The lab contained surgical equipment and tables, as well as vials of an odd glowing blue potion, right next to a recently used medical drip. 

Further exploration revealed something odd about the tombs... they had air holes, and the whole crypt was ventilated. Praesag and Mordoth carefully removed the lid of one of the tombs to reveal... a sleeping worgen, covered in roots. The Wardens discovered many similar graves, some with sleeping worgen, others that had been dead for a long time. After much discussion, the Wardens came to the belief that these worgen were in the emerald dream, and that the lab was being used to experiment and improve on the worgen's physical attributes. All of these worgen had metal claws grafted onto their fingers, just like those that the Wardens met in Gilneas.

The Wardens then came across a very large deformed worgen, whose muscles seem to have been grown by some means. The deformed worgen was blind in one eye, and had a heavy limp as his legs barely took his own weight. Lastly, most of it's body was covered with armour, engraved with runes. After a small conversation in which Steyen pretended to be it's master, it attacked, revealing it's ridiculous strength. After a small fight where the Wardens discovered the defensive capabilities of it's runic armour, it fled to the outside of the crypt. The worgen spoke a bit about it's master's 'potion' then tapped a rune on it's wrist, causing it to grow in size and strength. But, after Gerrond and Thandrel crippled it, it yielded.

However, out of the night, came a hooded figure with a worgen skull for a mask, flanked by six more metal clawed worgen. The hooded figure dissapeared, and after the fighting had ended, one of these worgen had escaped, three died at the Wardens' hands and two were captured.

The deformed worgen was found dead, his chest caved in by a blunt object. The hooded and masked figure was no where to be found.

New Leads

The Wardens found a few leads within a book labelled: 'Transaction History'                                                                

First, the book pointed to an unknown figure nicknamed 'Moneyman' who had links with the slave trade and the Black Market. Secondly, the book also mentioned an elf druid that 'Moneyman' had contacted, linking this elf with 'Starbreeze Village.'

Lastly, the Wardens now know the nicknames of the three leaders of the operation: Moneyman, Teacher, and Master.

Happy hunting, Wardens

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Current Roleplay Storylines All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board