Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> The Xarian Campaign
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karinia DuLey
Unused

re: XC - Allies Perks

Keys

-These perks only apply to the Xarian Campaign unless another DM chooses to use them.

-These perks are not magical (unless stated). They simply indicate the increased power from having an ally at your back or a region that suits your character.

-Those marked with a '(X)' are locked. This usually means that the Wardens have not asked for their help or the NPC(s) are out of action.

-When combat begins, the perks will be told in a Raid Warning.

-Unless stated, these bonuses do not stack.

-Perks applying to a class are assigned to the class your character would most relate to. It does not have to be your in game class, nor a class allowed by the Wardens. It is simply a method to distinguish characters.

-Perks applying to your race as assigned as you wish. Half-race characters can pick one. For non-playable races, select the race closest (or none at all).

-Melee buffs apply to melee attacks, Ranged to ranged attacks (not spells), Spell to offensive spells and Healing to healing.

-Perks involving a Combat Ally work the same way as a Combat Ally in game. This Combat Ally will fight alongside you, assigned to a player. That player can emote and roll for the Ally as well as themselves. Combat Allies will sometimes prefer to type of character (melee, ranged, caster, healer) and the Wardens can choose who. If none are available, they can be given to anyone.

-After enough time and combat, perks can be used in neighbouring regions.

-Militia's represent the un-named combat force in a zone. Higher skill and numbers allow more time fighting.

-Milita's are represented by a combat prowess (low, medium, high), then how numerous (low, medium, high). These are in italics.

-A Militia's number can go up or down (such as with the dissapearance of the Grizzly Hills hunters). Combat prowess can increase with training.

-Allies created by other DMs can choose to use their Ally as a Combat Ally. Only the creator can do this, unless they allow another specific player to.

-If you are un-happy with a perk assigned to your created ally, let me know and we can come to a solution.

Last edited by Karinia DuLey on Wed May 31, 2017 5:22; edited 2 times in total

Kalimdor

Stonetalon Mountains - The Teachings of Thal'sharah (X)

The Thal'sharah academy teaches young druids the first thing they need to understand; How to protect nature. +5 to all defensive rolls. +15 to druids on all defensive rolls.

Medium/Medium

Last edited by Karinia DuLey on Wed May 31, 2017 4:54; edited 1 time in total

Eastern Kingdoms

Eastern Kingdoms - Light's Hope (X)

The light of Light's Hope Chapel inspires all paladins. +30 to all rolls for Paladins.

High/Medium

Wetlands - In defense of home

Being so close to the Warden Farm boosts the Warden's protective instinct. +5 to all defensive rolls for trialists, +15 to all defensive rolls for Commanders, +10 to all defensive rolls for all others.

Medium/Medium

Twilight Highlands - Wild Wild Wildhammer (X)

The dwarves of Kirthahaven know what they like. +10 to all rolls for dwarves. +5 to all rolls for shamans. +5 to all rolls for alcoholics. These stack bonuses stack.

High/Medium

Westfall - Plight of Westfall (X)

The plight of Westfall is close to the Warden's hearts. +10 to all defensive rolls. +15 to defensive rolls for humans.

Medium/Low

Duskwood - Inspiration of the Night Watch (X)

Captain Taylor continues to inspire the Night Watch. One Night Watch becomes a Combat Ally. If this Night Watch survives, the following time Two Night Watch become Combat Allies. If all survive, this increases until every Warden has a Night Watch Combat Ally.

Medium/Medium

Swamp of Sorrows - The Bright Young Mage (X)

A rescued young mage from Netherguarde Keep, May, joins the Wardens as a Combat Ally. May will automatically remove the first ranged attack made against the Wardens, or a specific target if asked.

Medium/Medium

Northrend

Storm Peaks - Maiden of the Hyldnir (X)

Blanyir joins the Wardens as a Combat Ally. When assigned to a melee combatant, every time neither rolls 90+ on an attack, both gain +10 to their next attack. This bonus increases until either rolls 90+, when the bonus resets.

High/High (X) [This Militia is locked seperately to the ally perk]

Crystalsong Forest - Of Elves and Magic (X)

The exposed energies of Crystalsong empower all mages and warlocks, giving +15 to all offensive rolls. The history of the Elves here give all Elves +10 to all defensive rolls. These bonuses can stack.

Low/Low

Grizzly Hlls - Redfang or Frostpaw (X)

Rarg or Mawa will bless the Wardens with either the Mark of the Redfang (+10 to all offensive rolls) or the Mark of the Frostpaw (+10 to all defensive rolls). Each Warden may choose their own blessing.

Medium/Medium (X?) [Part of this Militia is currently unavailable]

Pandaria

Kun-Lai Summit - The Foxtail Luckydo (X)

Foxtail the Grummle joins the Wardens as a Combat Ally. Characters with either a ponytail or a tail gain +10 to all rolls. Luckydoes work in mysterious ways.

Low/Low

Vale of Eternal Blossoms - Heart of Pandaria (X)

The heart of Pandaria itself. All Pandaren gain +30 to all rolls.

Medium/Low

Valley of the Four Winds - Nana knows best (X)

Nana Mudclaw feeds the Wardens some of her special stew. +5 for all melee attack rolls and +5 for all defensive rolls. Pandaren get extra portions, giving +10 instead for both rolls.

Low/Low

Broken Isles

Val'Sharah - A Dryad's Luck (X)

Rossi helps make sure fortune is on the Warden's side. Once per event, a character can reroll a roll under 10. Druds, Shamans and Monks can reroll all rolls under 10. Death Knights cannot reroll.

Medium/Medium

Stormheim - A Lorekeeper's Knowledge (X)

Lorekeeper Ingrid helps make sure fortune is on the Warden's side. Once per event, a character can reroll a roll under 10. Priests, Paladins and Death Knights can reroll all rolls under 10.

High/High (X) [This Militia is locked seperately to the ally perk]

Suramar - A Mother's Protection (X)

Genora joins the Wardens as a Combat Ally. The powerful Arcanist Genora rolls between 50-100 on all rolls using arcane magic.

High/High

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: