Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carmtan
Commander

re: Spring 2017 - Azeroth in a Shade of Green.

"The universe was not built by loving hands; it was born from the clash of Light and Void." - Warcraft Chronicle Volume 2

Greetings everyone and once more we warmly welcome you to the Warden website. Whats this? Ah, yes. We sense great RP potential in you. Of course anyone who has great RP potential needs to know the RP currently in circulation, so please sit back, relax and pour yourself a glass of pinot noir as you read on. 

Crimson Tide - by Ferelden.

"The Wardens face themselves with a ruthless group of mercenaries called the Dustsails, who are in possession of a biological weapon. With the help of a trustworthy monk called Quennar and the inventive Carble, the Wardens seek to seize and dismantle the bomb before any harm is to be done."

Spoken well from the creator himself. I think this story really sits well with the Wardens it kinda has a.. Oh whats that word? It's a sciencey word.. Aha! This story and the Wardens just have a certain chemistry image. You're welcome. 

Nix - By Karinia.

"Throughout their time in Suramar, the Wardens have encountered the Eredar Nix, an Administrator for the Legion. Using a strange 'Black Oil' as a weapon, the Wardens are aware that while this threat is not at the forefront of the Legion's assault on Azeroth, leaving her to lurk in the shadows could cause even more harm."

Anyone else got chills? I got chills - and they are multiplying!

The Madness of Many - By Steyen.

"After an interesting encounter in Stormheim with a trio of necromancers, the wardens find themselves in familiar territory as they chase after Kora'thil and his merry band of various mages. "

You know whats wrong with 'Azeroth' these days? Everyone is obsessed with death! A fantastic story Stey and I am glad there don't appear to be any quotes stolen from other fantasy franchises - I hate it when people do that image

The Ashen Wake - By Carmtan. 

"A group hailing from the Fel Iron Cells have been stockpiling a serum made from a potent and dangerous tainted herb. Their aim? To cripple Azeroth's inhabitant's will, a barrier that has allowed the planet to stand against the demonic invasions in the past. Turning friend on friend through a varied arsenal of psychological and biological means."

Whoever typed that clearly has no idea what they are saying, but I find myself oddly charmed by their tone? Weird. 

Weekly Teambuilding - By... Everyone? (Kari started it). 

"A weekly event (at the Warden Farm) where the Wardens can build up their teamwork, tactical knowledge and combat prowess. Led by a different Warden each week. Time of next meet and leader decided during the event." 

Teamwork you say? Maybe Gerrond could wash the dirty dishes while I dry up? Would it kill him to do some house work for once?! Would it?! 

Weekly Guild Meetings - By Everyone.

What a great line up we have! So lets recap the important details of this weeks post. I can't make good jokes, I have chills and they are multiplying, I don't quote other fantasy franchises, whoever wrote 'The Ashen Wake' post is charming but weird and Gerrond should wash up more often. I think that's everything? We will see you next time - have an absolutely amazing time roleplaying image

Azeroth is but one small world in a vast universe, a realm filled with potent magics and mighty beings. Since the dawn of time, these forces have influenced Azeroth and the surrounding cosmos, setting the stars in motion and shaping the destiny of countless worlds and mortal civilizations. - Chronicle Volume 1: Cosmology
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: