Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Current Roleplay Storylines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carieth Wolfheart
Warden

re: The Mage, the Demon and the Girl.

Following letter was delivered at the HQ in Ironforge;

Wardens!

I bring updates on the witness. Last time we spoke I explained to one of you that the witness in the trial is a paid man. A false witness. The true witness, according to my sources is currently in Grizzly Hills. The situation however has changed. My sources say that whoever is hiring that false witness wants to be sure the true witness is silenced, permantly. I fear that if you do not hurry that it might be too late. My sources also managed to acquire more information about who this witness might be.

It's a female Kal'dorei. She freelances in Grizzly Hills to earn money and goes by the name of 'Shevy'.

Unfortunatly, this is all we can dig up on her. I wish you guys good luck. I pray to the Naaru that you will all be in time.

Naaru guide you,

Vindicator Palanaar.

Carieth Wolfheart
Warden

Altaer seems to be having some issues with motivating the regiments stationed in the Eastern Kingdom to take actions on the recent arised demonic cult activities! He asked the wardens for help. And already thanks for the wardens managed to stop a portal opening!

Altaer will likely need more help in the near future!

Carieth Wolfheart
Warden

I'm rebooting this story. More information will follow.

Carieth Wolfheart
Warden

This story is cancelled. Delete it, move it, archive it whatever. It's done.

Carieth Wolfheart
Warden

Following up on Altaer's plan. Gerrond assembled a small warden team for the mission. The mission was quite simple. Defend Altaer while he restores the crystal from enemy threats.

Being as much prepared as they could, they headed deep into Tanaris desert where Altaer began to channel the arcane energies into the broke shards. At first it seemed no threat would arise, just when people were wondering if any threat would arise a demonic portal opened up and from it came Kuzzinar, the doomguard.

The fight started immediately. Coordination was poor and the fight almost was lost. However, after Gerrond's masterfull aim with his spear that he hurled into Kuzzinar's shoulder he retreated back and Altaer was able to finish the spell.

The wardens learned a valuable lesson. Coordination and teamwork is essential when fighting a stronger opponent. Altaer took the restored crystal to the inn in Ironforge where he rented a room to rest.

Preparing the assembly of the two sibling crystals, Altaer braces himself for another fight with the wretched doomguard.

Carieth Wolfheart
Warden

The wardens arrived at the cave that Carieth discovered to hold Fel magic. As they arrived they noticed that the entrance was blocked by a Fel Barrier and inside was a Doomguard standing over a human as discribed by the message.

The Doomguard noticed the presence of the wardens and summoned up a portal, from it came three Felguards and he himself went through the portal away. The wardens defeated the Felgaurds and as they did an Inferno crashed from the sky. The wardens defeated it and the human awoke.

The human introduced himself as Altaer Ryton. He was following up leads form Avice, who has died and trusted her staff to him. He explained the wardens that his staff was part of two twin crystals that once combined pocessed a very strong artifact. The other crystal was the one that was shattered. The staff crystal was called "Shah-Khohr" and was used by Avice. The shattered crystal is called "Lah-Vahn".

Altaer asked the wardens for help to keep the artifact away from the Legion and to follow up on the doomguard that goes by the name of Kuzzinar. They agreed to meet at the HQ of the wardens. There the next plan is going to be discussed.

A few questions remain. How did Kuzzinar knew where to find Avice hidden clues that were specificely designed to keep away? Why was Altaer left alive? Who killed Avice? Many unanswered questions remains.

Carieth Wolfheart
Warden

The red crystal glows as it begins to project a hologram. Hologram displays a man in robes, long black hair with a long fitting black beard. He looks messy, as if not been taking care of himself for several weeks. The man begins to speak.

"Please... *crackling* elp me! Trap... Legion.. *crackling* Crimson Thicket... Cave..."

Last edited by Carieth Wolfheart on Mon Feb 20, 2017 18:37; edited 1 time in total
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Current Roleplay Storylines All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board