Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mordoth Timire
Warden

re: App: Mordoth

What is your name?
Mordoth
From which race do you hail?
Gilnean, born and bred but now a Worgen
How old are you?
What qualities do you have that you feel will make you suitable as a member of the Wardens of Azeroth?
You wish to protect Azeroth? My duty as a druid is to maintain balance and peace just as we worgen maintain the balance between our humanity and our feral nature. I am well versed in the ways of the world. I share a common purpose with you 'Wardens.' But one can not protect a world alone. Just as nature survives through unity, so must I. Unity is needed for all of us to survive. My power as a druid is Azeroth's to command.
OOC: What roleplaying experience do you have? (Do not be afraid to say none at all)
None
OOC: Do you agree with our Roleplaying Policy?

Yes

By answering 'Yes' here, you have understood that the first four questions are to your character, and the last three to you as the player.: 
Yes 

Carmtan
Commander

Heya Mordoth, thanks for applying! Sorry it took 12 hours to reply we usually like to do so sooner but here we are! However what an amazing application. I think your character would make an ideal Warden with a lot of potential - lets see if you pass the interview  Is Mordoth your ingame name aswell? We will keep an eye out for you being online likewise you can always whisper a Warden to see if any officers are around, Myself, Carcia, Alinah or Gerrond can interview you. I look forward to it!

Azeroth is but one small world in a vast universe, a realm filled with potent magics and mighty beings. Since the dawn of time, these forces have influenced Azeroth and the surrounding cosmos, setting the stars in motion and shaping the destiny of countless worlds and mortal civilizations. - Chronicle Volume 1: Cosmology
Mordoth Timire
Warden

Yes Mordoth is my characters in game name 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board