Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkIronMagus

re: App: DarkIronMagus

The application submitted by DarkIronMagus is as follows:

Quote:
In Character Questions (to your character):

What is your name?:
Zod

From which race do you hail?:
Dark Iron

How old are you?:
Middle-aged

What qualities do you have that you feel will make you suitable as a member of the Wardens of Azeroth?*:
My sorcery is my weapon of choice. I have specialized in pyromancy, but have grasped the basics of a wider variety of magic. Thaussarian was a paragon for my family which lead to them experimenting wildly with magic. While it irks me to reveal that my family dabbled in fel magic, I can assure you it has never been of any appeal to myself. Alchemical pursuits and especially, magical enchanting of armor and weaponry are both crafts passed down from my father and mother respectively. That adrenaline too overwhelming in the midst of battle? Try my mixture of murloc hormones and fadeleaf: see if it don't eases the intensity. How about that heavy plate armor? Could you imagine yourself being more efficient if it was magically enchanted to be light as mail or even leather?
Should you find my application appealing, I hereby encourage you to contact me by avian delivery under the address disclosed in this letter.

Yours truly
Zod

Out of Character Questions (to you as the player):

How much roleplaying experience do you have? (None at all is acceptable if you are honest).:
My interest in RP has been sporadic over the years. I think I have plenty.
Certainly enough to know what not do.

Honestly I think I find it most interesting to write. Because of that, I'd love to be a designated DM who doesn't directly participate, but rather try to initiate pacing and unfold a plot that the participants ultimately determines the direction of.
This doesn't mean I won't participate in RP with my character of course.
Anyway, thanks for reading. I hope my app is solid.

Cheers!

Do you agree to the Guild's Roleplaying and Behavior Policy?:
Yes

By answering 'Yes' here, you have understood that the first four questions are to your character, and the last three to you as the player.:
Yes

What is your in-game character's name and realm? e.g. Elwood-Defias Brotherhood. :
Zod-Ravenholdt

Carmtan
Commander

re: App: DarkIronMagus

Heya Zod, thanks for applying :) We know someone called Zod from Horde side Venture Co quite a number of years back - any relation there? ;) I'll put you forward for the interview process with due haste! Anyone can run a storyline here and we have a large number of DMs and story-writers alike so I am sure you will fit in well  We will add you in-game and try to arrange the interview via IC letter. 

Carm

Azeroth is but one small world in a vast universe, a realm filled with potent magics and mighty beings. Since the dawn of time, these forces have influenced Azeroth and the surrounding cosmos, setting the stars in motion and shaping the destiny of countless worlds and mortal civilizations. - Chronicle Volume 1: Cosmology
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board