Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Current Roleplay Storylines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mordoth Timire
Warden

re: The Captain of the Tideborn

Written here is an excerpt from a journal belonging to the captain of the ship 'Steel Tide', discovered by Mordoth Timire and Karinia Islington

Day 37

Found a metal worgen body in the snow. Interesting armour, seems to absorb magic. Just need to locate a buyer.

Day 45

Payed a hefty sum to transport a goblin named 'Loro' to the barge. He's got black market contacts, should be able to help us get some buyers for the rest of our cargo. However, we've finally located a buyer for our metal worgen.

Day 63

Got an artifact from Drustvar. Stone carving. Should fetch a good price.

Day 67

We can't go on. We need to stop. I need to stay with it. Runes appear at the corners of the following pages.

Wait. Need to wait.

That is the last bit of legible text. The rest of the pages are covered in runes.

HK-47: "Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck, just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine."

Revan: "Maybe later."

HK-47: "You hear that, meatbag? I will be back!"

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Current Roleplay Storylines All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board