Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Current Roleplay Storylines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mordoth Timire
Warden

re: Galen Drathis

6 months ago...

"We need to take him to the Stockades." Karinia du'Ley's voice was strangely loud and alien to Galen Drathis. Galen opened his eyes slowly, but it did not improve his vision in the slightest. The sack over his head saw to that.

"Once we find a way off this building" came another voice. This one came from a gruff male worgen, who let out a disgruntled sigh as he finished speaking. It seemed like Timire was here too.

"I agree. Can you drop him off, Mordoth?"

Gerrond Blackthorne's voice caused Galen's body to tense, and a growl escaped his lips... one that definitely wasn't human. But before Galen's now feral mind was able to kick in, he was hit over the head once more, and slumped on Karinia's shoulder.

The next time Galen would return to conciousness, it'd be in a dark cell, bound by chains, with a foul, almost alcoholic taste in his mouth... on a tongue that was much more sensitive than he remembered.

"They've given you Aranas Elixir." Mordoth Timire stared at the now worgen Galen through the bars, his face a grumpy mask that gave very little away. The old wolf took a long swig from his hipflask, the carved word 'Mordoth' glinting in the torchlight. "So luckily for you, you have your mind back. Not that you deserve it."

Galen lept to his feet as Mordoth began to walk away. "Timire! Where's Langstrom?" Mordoth gave him no answer, only taking another swig from his flask. "Where's my family!?"

Mordoth stopped, then looked back. "Your daughters are fine. Your wife is dead" He sighed deeply, averting his eyes and taking a slightly longer swig. Then he turned and left.

Galen Drathis stood there, hanging onto the bars for what felt like decades, regretting the day he first heard the word 'Warden.'

HK-47: "Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck, just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine."

Revan: "Maybe later."

HK-47: "You hear that, meatbag? I will be back!"

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Current Roleplay Storylines All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board