Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Current Roleplay Storylines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mordoth Timire
Warden

re: A Fox-Haired Bastard and a Crate

"And then the same fox-haired, spike-wearing bastard shows up, and starts a fight in my second bar! So of course the cartel took back the bar, and I ended up here"

Loro spoke loudly, oblivious to the fact that no one else on the ship was listening, or cared. In Loro's head, no one listened to goblins, but everyone should. They were the wisest and smartest race, after all. Loro scratches his big ears, then used the same hand to slick back his stylish, jet black hair (which of course only he could pull off) before looking around the cargo hold. "Anyone else got any good stories? The barge is still a while off."

As expected, no one answered. The Kul'Tirans obviously didn't understand the subtle art of crafting a good story... or listening, for that matter. Luckily for Loro, they had gladly taken his gold, and seemed happy enough to take him to Fizzle and Pozzik's Speedbarge. It also might've helped that Loro found them some buyers for their slaves. Maybe. But that was an insignificant little detail. All Loro wanted was to get back to his bar... to his lovely bartender Daisy... to all the lads and ladies that adored h-

Loro's nostalgia was interrupted by the sound of a scream, coming from the lower hold. And by Gallywix's one hundred chins, was it loud. The goblin covered his ears, trying to stay out of the way as the huge bodies of Kul'Tirans rushed past him. "Why are you all running, it's just a slave being whip-... wait a minute" The slaves were all on the level above him! So what the hell was causing such a ruckus below them? Loro waddled after his companions, trying to catch up while maintaining his balance on the stupidly steep steps that led to the lowest level of the ship.

Loro finally caught up, pushing himself to through the mass of legs infront of him till he could get a view. He instantly regretted his decision. On the floor, was the mangled body of one of the sailors. Above him, stood another, being held in place by two guards in full shiny plate. The sailor had gone stark raving mad. He was struggling in the arms of his captors, screaming and shouting in rage. "I'll kill you! I'll kill you all!"

The two sailors dragged him away, past Loro and the other onlookers. As they moved past, Loro heard them whisper "Go tell the Captain that another ones lost it. I'll put him in the brig." Not the first time in his life, Loro thanked his mother (may she rest in peace) for the astounding ears that she had given him. He turned back towards the hold, his eyes narrowing with curiosity. And in that instance, he spotted what he was looking for. It was a crate, tall and rectangular.

It stood directly behind the body. It didn't look special at all. Just a simple, tall, sealed, wooden crate. But... it made him feel... odd. Angry. Cold. Scared. Loro kept staring at it, until the sailors dragged out the body, and sealed the hold behind them. 

Once again, Loro wished the Wardens hadn't made him get on this damn boat.

HK-47: "Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck, just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine."

Revan: "Maybe later."

HK-47: "You hear that, meatbag? I will be back!"

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Current Roleplay Storylines All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board