Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ish'
Unused

re: App: Ish'

The application submitted by Ish' is as follows:

Quote:
In Character Questions (to your character):

What is your name?:
Isharle Softrain (Ish)

From which race do you hail?:
Night Elf

How old are you?:

What qualities do you have that you feel will make you suitable as a member of the Wardens of Azeroth?*:
"Right now? Okay, I guess … I have spent many years attempting to calm disquiet and disputes that I have stumbled across in my travels, offering my services as both a compassionate advocate and as a healer. So, so spending years wandering the lands has given me time to reflect on the nature of men, the follies of ego and the danger of the disenfranchised. These lessons have been learnt whilst sacrificing the concept of 'home', or even forming real friendships really, and I now find myself looking to join a greater cause; not only in order to ensure that those in power uphold the rights of the many but also in order to allow myself time to widen my horizons, to learn from others and to be a part of a better future. So, that's me. Did that make sense?"

Out of Character Questions (to you as the player):

How much roleplaying experience do you have? (None at all is acceptable if you are honest).:
I used to play WoW back in Vanilla/Burning Crusade, so have been roleplaying since then. I am an avid reader, play the odd spot of D&D and have always enjoyed creating a character and seeing how they might respond to a situation.

Not playing WoW in a long time has left some serious gaps in my WoW lore, I try to keep up to date with the new patches and the rough plot but it does get hazy here and there. I accept that that could be a huge issue for joining this guild but I enjoy the idea of playing a character who has wandered on her tod for so long and focussed on individuals for so long that she has a rough idea of the big picture but there are gaps because she has been wrapped up in single cases.

I'd love an opportunity to get back into roleplaying as it is the main draw for WoW for me and I've yet to find a guild that matches up with my 'style'.

Do you agree to the Guild's Roleplaying and Behavior Policy?:
Yes

By answering 'Yes' here, you have understood that the first four questions are to your character, and the last three to you as the player.:
Yes

What is your in-game character's name and realm? e.g. Elwood-Defias Brotherhood. :
Ish-Scarshield Legion

Carmtan
Commander

re: APPROVED - App: Ish' - by Carmtan

Hey there, Ish! Thank you for applying  We are always happy to see the RPers from the 'good old days' coming back, like you RP since TBC has been the main consistent draw for a fair few of us. Many of us love D&D too! Now to the app itself.

I am really looking forward to the way in which you conduct your character, it seems like the thought behind them in particular regarding different situations is great. Plus who doesn't like a character that seeks out a broadening of their horizons?

Before the Illidan novel I think your characters age would have been a little low since before such a point we hadn't the detail that Kaldorei appear mature from age 20+, though it was assumed (previously when the RPG books were still.. treated as the cardinal truth it was more accepted that a few centuries old was when they were seen as mature in their society). But for me, since reading it - 74 under a new light is fine. 

I'll add you in-game and arrange a time for the interview. I look forward to seeing you in the game!

Azeroth is but one small world in a vast universe, a realm filled with potent magics and mighty beings. Since the dawn of time, these forces have influenced Azeroth and the surrounding cosmos, setting the stars in motion and shaping the destiny of countless worlds and mortal civilizations. - Chronicle Volume 1: Cosmology
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board