Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucas Holden
Unused

re: App: Lucas Holden

The application submitted by Lucas Holden is as follows:

Quote:
In Character Questions (to your character):

What is your name?:
Lucas Holden

From which race do you hail?:
Gilnean Human

How old are you?:

What qualities do you have that you feel will make you suitable as a member of the Wardens of Azeroth?*:
I am a warrior trained in melee combat - swords, axes, hammers, you name it - and I want to put my skills into good use. I believe that you, the Wardens of Azeroth, could use my talents, and in return point me in the right direction to where I am most needed.

I was born in Pyrewood Village, although I do not remember much of that time. A few years after my birth, work on the Greymane Wall started, so my family moved to live with my mother's relatives in Keel Harbor. There I grew up and began to hone my combat skills underneath the tutelage of a soldier veteran of The Second War. When the Worgen curse started to spread across Gilneas, my family and I were one of the lucky ones who hadn't been afflicted. Then, 5 years ago, when the Forsaken invaded Gilneas, our whole family fled by the sea to Stormwind City. My family now resides in the Eastvale Logging Camp in Elwynn Forest and I am journeying through Azeroth, offering my aid to anyone who needs it. After the events in Gilneas I have sworn to never flee from battle again.

Out of Character Questions (to you as the player):

How much roleplaying experience do you have? (None at all is acceptable if you are honest).:
Next to none, I used to play D&D in elementary school (that is 8 years ago now), but nothing since then.

Do you agree to the Guild's Roleplaying and Behavior Policy?:
Yes

By answering 'Yes' here, you have understood that the first four questions are to your character, and the last three to you as the player.:
Yes

What is your in-game character's name and realm? e.g. Elwood-Defias Brotherhood. :
Holden-Ravenholdt

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board