Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quaddel
Unused

re: App: Quaddel

The application submitted by Quaddel is as follows:

Quote:
In Character Questions (to your character):

What is your name?:
Lárá the light of Dawn

From which race do you hail?:
Human

How old are you?:

What qualities do you have that you feel will make you suitable as a member of the Wardens of Azeroth?*:
The Wardens purpose is to protect as a Holy priest myself i can ensure that we will be ready to fight at any given moment
i've chastised orcs and shackeled undead but my main perk is to keep the troops combat ready for the light and the children of our lands
so that they just like me can one day hear the wonderful tales about the wardens of azeroth
this is what i have to offer
but what i need is a strong shield in front of me and a quick bow next to me because i can not fight this battle alone
the battle for Azeroth draws near and never have we been in so much need of a strong united alliance

Out of Character Questions (to you as the player):

How much roleplaying experience do you have? (None at all is acceptable if you are honest).:
i once walked (on a private server) from Stormwind to Shattrath with a level 13 hunter as a pilgrimage for fun even though it was possible to walk through the portal which shouldnt have been i died a total of 130 times and it took me about 4 hours to complete
you can hereby determin my lack of sanity
and my dedication
i have a rich fantasy and like to play wow to escape my Life
i have close to none experience with roleplaying but i think i will handle myself quite well

Do you agree to the Guild's Roleplaying and Behavior Policy?:
Yes

By answering 'Yes' here, you have understood that the first four questions are to your character, and the last three to you as the player.:
Yes

What is your in-game character's name and realm? e.g. Elwood-Defias Brotherhood. :
Lárá - Defias brotherhood

Carmtan
Commander

re: APPROVED - App: Quaddel - by Carmtan

Hey Lara, thanks for applying! We are always looking for new members and better yet new roleplayers in the Wardens so it's awesome to see that we have a new RPer potentially coming into the roster. The next step will be us maintaining contact with you and hopefully within the next few days RP with your character in an interview based setting. So that will be happening, and we will try to make that sooner rather than later.

Few things to pick up on and highlight in the meantime:

Lárá the light of Dawn

'The Light of Dawn' is an out-of-character title gained from killing the Lich King in Heroic Icecrown Citadel so it isn't to be used within roleplay. I mean if your character wants to have a self-proclaimed title of sorts I'd recommend doing so after learning some more of the ropes or even better - develop one naturally.

Someone might just start referring to you as something cool and praiseworthy - which is the best kind as it is because of your impact on other members of the role-playing community that you have got yourself a qwerky nickname or title. For now though, we can talk more about titles in-game and try learn some more of the ropes to achieve what you would like to achieve for your character .

the battle for Azeroth draws near and never have we been in so much need of a strong united alliance 

Now sure, your character could just mean a great battle is coming to determine our world and you may not even be paying reference to the new expansion. However.. IF you are referring to the new expansion our characters don't know what the 'Battle for Azeroth' explicitly is. Inside of our roleplay it simply seems tensions are rising between the Alliance and Horde and that may be leading to further conflicts. 

You will find out about our faction allignment inside of roleplay, best leave some of the information for your character to find out first hand!

i have close to none experience with roleplaying but i think i will handle myself quite well

This is what I liked most. It's honest, yet tells me you are willing to learn and grow as a Roleplayer. Handling yourself, giving your self the best chance to get up into the higher ends of roleplaying starts will an open-ness to learn, to make mistakes and learn from them in a safe environment like the Wardens of Azeroth 

On that note, I wish you well and hope to see you join us very soon!

Azeroth is but one small world in a vast universe, a realm filled with potent magics and mighty beings. Since the dawn of time, these forces have influenced Azeroth and the surrounding cosmos, setting the stars in motion and shaping the destiny of countless worlds and mortal civilizations. - Chronicle Volume 1: Cosmology
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board