Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Contests/Lotteries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carmtan
Commander

re: The Road to BfA - Week 3! 17/6/2018 - 21/6/2018

I apologise for this contest going up a few days late! My internet dropped for 48 hours and then I had to get to my desk . However... I have a special one planned for you guys. This time you will be competing for a Bronze Whelpling battle pet. Save yourself farming those pesky Iron Horde and get yourself a chance to win it by designing a Hearthstone card. 

What I would like is for you to design the card 'Kul Tiran Sailor'. You can make it however you wish to but do include a small piece of text regarding why you chose to make it in such a way. The only true rule will be that you have to stick to pre-existing Hearthstone card abilities. What I mean by this is abilities such as Rush, Charge, Echo, Taunt, Battlecry and other such effects. Otherwise make additional cards linked to it, cool abilities - you name it. I will be marking entries on how well the abilities fit the Kul Tiran culture. 

Best of luck and feel free to use the popular website here: http://www.hearthcards.net/

Azeroth is but one small world in a vast universe, a realm filled with potent magics and mighty beings. Since the dawn of time, these forces have influenced Azeroth and the surrounding cosmos, setting the stars in motion and shaping the destiny of countless worlds and mortal civilizations. - Chronicle Volume 1: Cosmology
Isadore Keaton
Unused

I've decided to roll with a battlecry, because of the firearm usually being preloaded. Destroy a Pirate came to me after remembering the Hungry Crab Murlock-eating. I figured pirates would be the natural enemy of the lawful seaman and rush was added to reflect the hastened boarding of an enemy vessel. Gunning down a privateer on the way would add a boost in morale, reflected by the +2/+1 gain.

In terms of balancing the values, I am not able to determine whether this is over- or underpowered. I'll lave that for the Hearthstone champions in our guild.

Karinia DuLey
Unused

Typically, soldiers in hearthstone tend to have Taunt, your usual foot soldiers with a shield. For most heroes, the Kul Tiran does a similar thing. However when under the command of a Proudmoore, the Kul Tiran's can adapt to different situations and go on the offensive.

Carmtan
Commander

Both entries were definitely what I was after. So I am going to offer prizes to both of you, main prize going to Isadore of the Bronze Whelpling. But as awesome as Isadore's was I can't ignore the stark contrast in Kari's. Congratulations Isa for the main winnings, but thank you both dearly for your contributions :)

Azeroth is but one small world in a vast universe, a realm filled with potent magics and mighty beings. Since the dawn of time, these forces have influenced Azeroth and the surrounding cosmos, setting the stars in motion and shaping the destiny of countless worlds and mortal civilizations. - Chronicle Volume 1: Cosmology
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Contests/Lotteries All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: