Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fuzzy_Rogue

re: App: Fuzzy_Rogue

The application submitted by Fuzzy_Rogue is as follows:

Quote:
In Character Questions (to your character):

What is your name?:
Eaghen Quickfinger

From which race do you hail?:
Humans

How old are you?:

What qualities do you have that you feel will make you suitable as a member of the Wardens of Azeroth?*:
I think that my arcane abilties could be of use, I have some knowledge in illusion magic, basics of teleportation, but most importantly conjuration and manipulation. Which translates into conjuring spellblades and maintaining them.

Got countless campaigns behind me, I do them, to defend the people of the Alliance, but lately, I have lost faith that they are fighting to defend us. They're trying to push their own agendas. And all that, while they watch the innocents dying, they are so blinded by their conflict, that they don't care what it does to the people.

I won't try to take their fighting from them, but I will try to get in touch with people, that intend to protect the citizens of the Alliance.

And I think that my arcane abilties could be of use, to you, I have some knowledge in illusion magic, basics of teleportation, but most importantly conjuration and manipulation. Which translates into conjuring spellblades and maintaining them.

Out of Character Questions (to you as the player):

How much roleplaying experience do you have? (None at all is acceptable if you are honest).:
3/4 of a year on Defias. But I enjoy LARPs and classic RPGs for a few years now.

Do you agree to the Guild's Roleplaying and Behavior Policy?:
Yes

By answering 'Yes' here, you have understood that the first four questions are to your character, and the last three to you as the player.:
Yes

What is your in-game character's name and realm? e.g. Elwood-Defias Brotherhood. :
Eaghen-DefiasBrotherhood

Carmtan
Commander

re: App: Fuzzy_Rogue

Hey Eaghen, thanks for applying! Apologies for the delay in getting back to you - things have been rather busy in-game! I like your application, it's a nice spin on being a mage or spellcaster alike. I'll add you and get in touch in-game!

Azeroth is but one small world in a vast universe, a realm filled with potent magics and mighty beings. Since the dawn of time, these forces have influenced Azeroth and the surrounding cosmos, setting the stars in motion and shaping the destiny of countless worlds and mortal civilizations. - Chronicle Volume 1: Cosmology
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board