Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online
Server Status

Applications

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whitewatt

re: App: Sir Jake Tobias Crawford

The application submitted by Sir Jake Tobias Crawford is as follows:

Quote:
In Character Questions (to your character):

What is your name?:
Sir Jake Tobias Crawford

From which race do you hail?:
Human

How old are you?:

What qualities do you have that you feel will make you suitable as a member of the Wardens of Azeroth?*:
I am not only a great financial asset to the Wardens due to my long family history of riches, but moi also is a very skilled... killer if you will. I've always found pleasure in robbing others of their own lives for my own entertainment, but not only so, also found use in such to increase my riches... I believe to be a very valuable asset in every way you could imagine!

Out of Character Questions (to you as the player):

How much roleplaying experience do you have? (None at all is acceptable if you are honest).:
My first roleplay experience was Forum roleplay back in 2007 when I was young, but kept doing so until 2008 when I moved onto Habbo Hotel for a long while where I increased my live roleplay experience. I began however only roleplaying in WoW in 2015, having firstly started in Argent Dawn, but quickly quit to pursue a friend (Myula/Naladrieth) in Defias. So since then I've participated in multiple public RP events along with the Civilians of Azeroth on my main character (Danielblake, Johnblake), until we found ourselves tired from the game. Eventually, Myula/Naladrieth had quit as I returned from a long break a few months back, so I haven't roleplayed much to nothing since late 2016.

Do you agree to the Guild's Roleplaying and Behavior Policy?:
Yes

By answering 'Yes' here, you have understood that the first four questions are to your character, and the last three to you as the player.:
Yes

What is your in-game character's name and realm? e.g. Elwood-Defias Brotherhood. :
Jcrawford-DefiasBrotherhood

Gerrond
Commander

re: CLOSED - App: Sir Jake Tobias Crawford - by Gerrond

Hey there, thank you for your application!

I recognise your name as one of the roleplayers on the realm, and I think your application is nicely written from an OOC perspective. In that regard, I am happy to see you apply here!

However, looking at the IC part of the application, this is a character that would not be invited for an interview. The reason for this is that the Wardens are not looking for the kind of people who so explicitly enjoy killing, as it does not fit our overall approach to things IC.

Of course, this doesn't mean I am declining you OOC - if you want, you can (re-)apply with a different character and we can take another look!

Thank you for your interest in the Wardens, please feel free to message me in-game or post here if you have further questions.

I hope to hear from you!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Azeroth Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild IC Notice Board